50½" x 50⅛" Freedom Accessible Shower Package5-Piece for Remodeling
- Veteran Affairs (VA) Approved Barrier Free Shower
- 48” x 48” VA Compliant Inside Shower Dimensions,
- 5-piece Shower for remodeling, Accessory Package included
- 1” Barrier Free Threshold with Pre-levelled Shower Base
(Customize Quote by Choosing Desired Options)
The five piece Freedom Accessible Showers are compliant with the VA (Veteran's Affairs) 48" x 48" inside dimension requirement, making it one of the premier showers for remodeling veteran’s homes for aging in place.
A center drain location minimizes your plumbing requirements for this barrier free shower stall. The 1” beveled threshold comes with a reinforced and pre-leveled shower base. Zero threshold showers provide safety and independence for seniors.
Save Money with the Freeom Shower Package
The fiberglass shower package includes the accessories you will need to install a complete accessible shower. The shower package cost less than ordering each item individually.
Featuring a durable, luxurious and easy to clean applied acrylic finish with a tile pattern, the Freedom handicapped shower stalls have full wood backing in walls to offer strength and easy installation of accessories.
For peace of mind Accessibility Professionals offers a 30 year warranty on manufacturing defects for all wood-backed Freedom Showers.
Freedom Shower Features:
- 50 ½”w X 50 1/8”d x 77 ¾”h Outside Dimension
- 48” X 48” Inside dimension
- 5-piece for remodeling
- 1” barrier free threshold
- Self-supporting and pre-leveled shower base eliminates mud setting
- Full fiberglass encapsulated wood backing on walls
- Tile pattern easy to clean applied acrylic finish
- 1 molded soap ledge
- Textured slip-resistant floor
- Center drain location
- Made in America
- 30 Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
Shower Package includes:
- Padded 24” x 16” Folding Shower Bench
- Collapsible Water Retainer with end caps
- Handheld showerhead with Glide bar
- Pressure Balanced Mixing Valve
- 2 x 24” stainless steel Grab Bars
- 1 x 36” stainless steel Grab Bar
- Curtain Rod
- Heavy duty weighted shower curtain
- 2” caulkless drain assembly
Other Available Accessories:
- Color upgrade to Bone or Biscuit
- Corner shelf grab bar
- Flange Trim Kit
- Semi-permanent threshold adapter
- IPC International Plumbing Code
- UPC Uniform Plumbing Code
- ANSI Z124.2 Standards for Plastic Showers
- CSA (Canadian Standards Association)
- Veterans Affairs
|Product Specification (PDF)||22/08/2017||340.5KB||Download|
|Care and Cleaning (PDF)||22/08/2017||875.34KB||Download|
|Construction Features (PDF)||22/08/2017||1.03MB||Download|
Freedom Shower Features
With an ultra low threshold, a Freedom Shower provides complete freedom when bathing. Wood backed walls allow you to install your custom grab bars and a shower seat where you need them to be. A handheld shower with pressure mixing valve lets you sit or stand while bathing and ensures you don't get injured by changing water temperatures.
Freedom Accessible Shower Installation Video
5 Steps to Install a Freedom Accessible Shower. Our multi-piece shower stall offers barrier free wheelchair access.