54" x 31" Freedom Accessible Shower Package, Left Drain5-Piece for Remodeling
- Bathtub Replacement for smaller spaces
- 54” x 31” Accessible Shower with Left Drain
- 5-Piece Shower for Easy Installation
- 30 Year Warranty
(Customize Quote by Choosing Desired Options)
Make showering safe and comfortable for seniors aging in place and family members with a disability. This multi-piece Freedom Accessible Shower is for bathtub replacement in areas smaller than the standard bath/shower space (i.e. mobile homes and garden tubs).
Our showers for handicapped accessibility are designed for the easiest, quickest installations. This unit is available with either a left or right hand drain location to minimize your plumbing requirements.
Save Money on Shower Packages
The fiberglass shower package includes the accessories you will need to install a complete accessible shower. The shower packages cost less than ordering each item individually.
The easy access showers features easy to clean applied acrylic finish with a modern 8” tile pattern. The pre-levelled shower base has a reinforced 1” beveled threshold . Curbless showers greatly reduce the risk of falls in the bathroom, improving independence and allowing seniors to stay at home longer.
Full wood backing in the walls make our barrier free showers sturdy, providing reinforcement for easy installation of grab bars. This quality barrier free shower comes with a 30 year warranty on manufacturing defects.
Freedom Shower Features:
- 54”w X 31”d x 77 ¾”h Outside Dimension
- 51 ¾” x 28 5/8” Inside Dimension
- 5-piece for remodeling
- 1” barrier free threshold
- Self-supporting and pre-leveled shower base eliminates mud setting
- Full fiberglass encapsulated wood backing on walls
- Tile pattern, easy to clean applied acrylic finish
- 1 molded soap ledge
- Textured slip-resistant floor
- Left drain location (Right Available)
- Made in America
- 30 Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
Shower Package includes:
- Padded 24” x 16” Folding Shower Bench
- Collapsible Water Retainer with end caps
- Handheld showerhead with Glide bar
- Pressure Balanced Mixing Valve
- 3 x 24” stainless steel Grab Bars
- Curtain Rod
- Heavy duty weighted shower curtain
- 2” caulkless drain assembly
Other Available Accessories:
- Color upgrade to Bone or Biscuit
- Corner shelf grab bar
- Flange Trim Kit
- Semi-permanent threshold adapter
- IPC International Plumbing Code
- UPC Uniform Plumbing Code
- ANSI Z124.2 Standards for Plastic Showers
- CSA (Canadian Standards Association)
|Product Specification (PDF)||17/10/2017||332.86KB||Download|
|Care & Cleaning (PDF)||17/10/2017||875.34KB||Download|
|Construction Features (PDF)||17/10/2017||982.02KB||Download|
Freedom Shower Features
With an ultra low threshold, a Freedom Shower provides complete freedom when bathing. Wood backed walls allow you to install your custom grab bars and a shower seat where you need them to be. A handheld shower with pressure mixing valve lets you sit or stand while bathing and ensures you don't get injured by changing water temperatures.
Freedom Accessible Shower Installation
5 Steps to Install a Freedom Accessible Shower. Our multi-piece shower stall offers barrier free wheelchair access.