60" x 31" Freedom Accessible Shower Package, Left Drain5-Piece for Remodeling
- Handicapped Accessible Shower fits Standard Tub Space
- 60" x 31" Barrier Free Shower Stall, Left Drain
- Wood Wall Backing for Accessories Installation Anytime
- Large Molded Soap Ledge
(Customize Quote by Choosing Desired Options)
The most popular of the Freedom Accessible Showers, the 60" x 31" shower model fits in the same space as a standard 5’ bathtub. This five-piece barrier-free shower is perfect for remodeling a residential bathroom for accessibility.
Save Money with the Shower Package
The shower package includes the accessories you will need to install a complete accessible shower. The shower package cost less than ordering each item individually. This barrier-free shower stall features either a left or right hand drain location to match your existing plumbing. This feature makes installation incredibly simple and reduces the time spent in construction so that you can spend more time in your barrier-free shower. A center drain unit is also available.
Eliminate the Risk of Falling With Freedom Accessible Showers
Curbless showers are the ideal design for seniors and those living with mobility disabilities. By reducing the height of entry into the shower you reduce the risk of falling. These fiberglass Freedom Showers have a low 1” beveled threshold along with a reinforced and pre-leveled shower base. The walls have full wood backing to offer strength and easy installation of accessories, making the 60” x 31” Freedom Accessible Shower the premier product for remodeling.
Featuring durable, luxurious and easy-to-clean applied acrylic finish with an 8” tile pattern, this bathtub replacement shower comes with a 30-year warranty on manufacturing defects for added peace of mind.
Freedom Shower Features:
- Outside Dimension 60”w X 31”d x 78”h
- 5-piece for remodeling
- 1” barrier free threshold
- Self-supporting and pre-leveled shower base eliminates mud setting
- Full fiberglass encapsulated wood backing on walls for accessory installation
- 8” Tile pattern, easy to clean applied acrylic finish
- 1 large molded soap ledge
- Textured slip-resistant floor
- Left drain location (Right and Center drain available)
- Made in America
- 30 Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
- Shower Package includes:
- Padded 24” x 16” Folding Shower Bench
- Collapsible Water Retainer with end caps
- Handheld showerhead with Glide bar
- Pressure Balanced Mixing Valve
- 2 x 24” Stainless Steel Grab Bars
- 1 x 42” Stainless Steel Grab Bars
- Curtain Rod
- Heavy duty weighted shower curtain
- 2” caulkless drain assembly
Other Available Accessories:
- Color upgrade to Bone or Biscuit
- Corner shelf grab bar
- Flange Trim Kit
- Semi-permanent threshold adapter
These showers are available with 2 Upper Soap Ledges or with No Lower Soap Ledge. Call for custom configurations.
- IPC International Plumbing Code
- UPC Uniform Plumbing Code
- ANSI Z124.2 Standards for Plastic Showers
- CSA (Canadian Standards Association)
|Product Specification (PDF)||20/03/2017||387.33KB||Download|
|Care and Cleaning (PDF)||20/03/2017||875.34KB||Download|
|Construction Features (PDF)||20/03/2017||1.03MB||Download|
Freedom Shower Features
With an ultra low threshold, a Freedom Shower provides complete freedom when bathing. Wood backed walls allow you to install your custom grab bars and a shower seat where you need them to be. A handheld shower with pressure mixing valve lets you sit or stand while bathing and ensures you don't get injured by changing water temperatures.
Freedom Accessible Shower Installation Video
5 Steps to Install a Freedom Accessible Shower. Our multi-piece shower stall offers barrier free wheelchair access.