60" x 31" Freedom Easy Step Shower Package, Right Drain
5-piece for Remodeling
4” Easy Step threshold
- Easy Step Shower from Freedom Showers
- 5-Piece for Remodelling, Right Drain
- Replace a Bathtub with a Premier Walk in Shower
- Ideal for Aging in Place
(Customize Quote by Choosing Desired Options)
The five piece Freedom easy access shower is ideal for replacing standard bathtubs in senior’s homes. With a low 4” threshold for safer access, the most popular size in our premier bathroom showers collection is available with an end drain to match existing plumbing. The easy step curbs are designed to accommodate a shower door installation if desired.
Accommodate Disability With Freedom Easy Access Showers
When planning for aging in place or to accommodate someone living with a disability, replacing a tub with one of our walk-in showers is a great first step. For a luxurious and comfortable solution to bathroom safety, our fiberglass Freedom Walk in Shower for disabled people or seniors, comes with full wood backing in the walls to provide reinforcement for adding grab bars and other accessories.
Save Money with the Shower Package
The shower package includes the accessories you will need to install a complete accessible shower. The shower package cost less than ordering each item individually.
SAVE MONEY by ordering the shower package which comes with the accessories listed below. Everything you need for a complete shower installation would arrive in one shipment.
The durable, easy to clean applied acrylic finish has an 8” tile pattern creating a modern, lavish finish. Freedom Walk in Showers for elderly and everyone come with a 30 year warranty on manufacturing defects and are made in America.
Easy Step Shower Features:
- Outside Dimensions: 60” X 31” X 79 ½”
- 5-piece for remodeling
- 4” Easy Step threshold
- RIGHT drain location
- Self-supported base with leveling leg eliminates mud setting
- Full fiberglass encapsulated wood backing on walls
- 8” Tile pattern easy to clean applied acrylic finish
- 1 large molded soap ledge
- Textured slip-resistant floor
- Made in America
- 30 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Freedom Shower Package includes:
- Padded 24” x 16” Folding Shower Bench
- Collapsible Water Retainer with end caps
- Handheld showerhead with Glide bar
- Pressure Balanced Mixing Valve
- 2 x 24” Stainless Steel Grab Bars
- 1 x 42” Stainless Steel Grab Bars
- Curtain Rod
- Heavy duty weighted shower curtain
- 2” caulkless drain assembly
Other Available Accessories:
- Color upgrade to Bone or Biscuit
- Corner shelf grab bar
- Flange Trim Kit
These showers are available with 2 Upper Soap Ledges or with No Lower Soap Ledge. Call for custom configurations.
- IPC International Plumbing Code
- UPC Uniform Plumbing Code
- ANSI Z124.2 Standards for Plastic Showers
- Complies With CSA Standards