60" x 33⅜" Freedom Accessible Shower Package, Center Drain5-Piece for Remodeling
- Curbless 3/4" Shower Threshold
- 60" x 33 ⅜" Handicapped Accessible Shower
- 5-Piece for Easy Installation
- 30 Year Warranty
(Customize Quote by Choosing Desired Options)
One of most popular Freedom Accessible Showers, the 60" x 33⅜" five-piece barrier free shower fits in the same space as a standard 5’ bathtub and is ideal for remodeling a residential accessible bathroom.
Save Money with the Accessible Shower Package
The shower package includes the accessories you will need to install a complete accessible shower. The shower package cost less than ordering each item individually.
This accessible shower model features a center drain location to match your existing plumbing needs. The low profile 3/4” beveled threshold is reinforced and the shower base is pre-leveled for easy installation. Shower walls have full wood backing to offer strength and simple installation of accessories, making these the premier showers for remodeling.
An Easy Access Shower Stall That's Also Easy To Clean
Featuring luxurious, durable and easy-to-clean applied acrylic finish with an 8” tile pattern, this fiberglass zero threshold shower is perfect for mobility impaired individuals. For added piece of mind, we provide a 30-year warranty on manufacturing defects for all Freedom Accessible Showers.
Barrier Free Shower Features:
- Outside dimensions: 60”w X 33 ⅜”d x 78”h
- 5-pieces for remodeling
- 3/4” barrier free threshold
- Self-supporting and pre-leveled shower base eliminates mud setting
- Full fiberglass encapsulated wood backing on walls for accessories installation
- Tile pattern, easy-to-clean applied acrylic finish
- 1 large molded soap ledge
- Textured slip-resistant floor
- Center drain location (Left or right drain available)
- Made in America
- 30 Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
Freedom Shower Package includes:
- Padded 24” x 16” Folding Shower Bench
- Collapsible Water Retainer with end caps
- Handheld showerhead with Glide bar
- Pressure Balanced Mixing Valve
- 2 x 24” Stainless Steel Grab Bars
- 1 x 42” Stainless Steel Grab Bars
- Curtain Rod
- Heavy duty weighted shower curtain
- 2” caulkless drain assembly
Other Available Accessories:
- Color upgrade to Bone or Biscuit
- Corner shelf with grab bar
- Flange Trim Kit
- Semi-permanent threshold adapter
These showers are available with 2 Upper Soap Ledges or with No Lower Soap Ledge. Call for custom configurations.
- IPC International Plumbing Code
- UPC Uniform Plumbing Code
- ANSI Z124.2 Standards for Plastic Showers
- CSA (Canadian Standards Association)
|Product Specification (PDF)||22/08/2017||342.82KB||Download|
|Care and Cleaning (PDF)||22/08/2017||875.34KB||Download|
|Construction Features (PDF)||22/08/2017||101.61KB||Download|
Freedom Shower Features
With an ultra low threshold, a Freedom Shower provides complete freedom when bathing. Wood backed walls allow you to install your custom grab bars and a shower seat where you need them to be. A handheld shower with pressure mixing valve lets you sit or stand while bathing and ensures you don't get injured by changing water temperatures.
Freedom Accessible Shower Installation Video
5 Steps to Install a Freedom Accessible Shower. Our multi-piece shower stall offers barrier free wheelchair access.