60" x 33⅜" Freedom Accessible Shower Package, Right Drain5-Piece for Remodeling
- True Accessible Bathing at Home
- 60" x 33 ⅜" Accessible Shower, Right Drain
- 5-Piece, Barrier Free Shower Stall
- 30 Year Warranty
(Customize Quote by Choosing Desired Options)
One of the most popular Freedom Accessible Showers, this five-piece barrier-free shower stall fits in the same space as a standard 5’ bathtub. The 60" x 33 ⅜" model provides an extra 2 ⅜” in depth compared to standard models, creating more room for maneuverability. Freedom barrier-free showers are great for remodeling a residential bathroom for accessibility.
Save Money with the Shower Package
The shower package includes the accessories you will need to install a complete accessible shower. The shower package cost less than ordering each item individually.
Zero threshold showers feature either a right or left hand drain location to match your existing plumbing. The ease of installation and extra 2 ⅜” of depth makes this the perfect replacement for your standard bathtub.
Low profile roll in showers make it incredibly easy to enter the shower space. For seniors and those with mobility impairments, easy access means a reduced risk of falling and less need for assistance.
Freedom Showers Means Easy Access Bathing For Seniors
The 1” beveled threshold comes with a reinforced and pre-leveled shower base. Shower walls have full wood backing to offer strength and easy installation of accessories, making them the premier showers for remodeling.
Featuring durable, luxurious and easy-to-clean applied acrylic finish with an 8” tile pattern, all fiberglass Freedom Showers offer a 30-year warranty on manufacturing defects for peace of mind.
Accessible Shower Features:
- Outside dimensions: 60”W X 33 ⅜”d x 78”h
- 5-piece for remodeling
- 1” barrier free threshold
- Self-supporting and pre-leveled shower base eliminates mud setting
- Full fiberglass encapsulated wood backing on walls for accessories installation
- Tile pattern, easy-to-clean applied acrylic finish
- 1 large molded soap ledge
- Textured slip-resistant floor
- Right drain location (Left and Center drain available)
- Made in America
- 30 Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
- Shower Package includes:
- Padded 24” x 16” Folding Shower Bench
- Collapsible Water Retainer with end caps
- Handheld showerhead with Glide bar
- Pressure Balanced Mixing Valve
- 2 x 24” Stainless Steel Grab Bars
- 1 x 42” Stainless Steel Grab Bars
- Curtain Rod
- Heavy duty weighted shower curtain
- 2” caulkless drain assembly
Other Available Accessories:
- Color upgrade to Bone or Biscuit
- Corner shelf grab bar
- Flange Trim Kit
- Semi-permanent threshold adapter
These showers are available with 2 Upper Soap Ledges or with No Lower Soap Ledge. Call for custom configurations.
- IPC International Plumbing Code
- UPC Uniform Plumbing Code
- ANSI Z124.2 Standards for Plastic Showers
- CSA (Canadian Standards Association)
|Product Specification (PDF)||22/03/2017||375.46KB||Download|
|Care and Cleaning (PDF)||22/03/2017||875.34KB||Download|
|Construction Features (PDF)||22/03/2017||101.61KB||Download|
Freedom Shower Features
With an ultra low threshold, a Freedom Shower provides complete freedom when bathing. Wood backed walls allow you to install your custom grab bars and a shower seat where you need them to be. A handheld shower with pressure mixing valve lets you sit or stand while bathing and ensures you don't get injured by changing water temperatures.
Freedom Accessible Shower Installation Video
5 Steps to Install a Freedom Accessible Shower. Our multi-piece shower stall offers barrier free wheelchair access.