60" x 37" Freedom Accessible Shower Package, Left Drain5-Piece for Remodeling
- Easy Access Premier Shower Stall
- 60" x 37" Freedom Accessible Shower
- 5-Piece for Remodelling, Left Drain Location
- 30 Year Warranty
(Customize Quote by Choosing Desired Options)
Providing easy and safe bathing access to loved ones relying on a wheelchair or walker, can make a world of difference in long-term health and wellbeing. The 60" wide by 37" deep, five-piece Freedom Accessible Shower offers extra room for bathing. The 37" depth makes it the perfect model for individuals' and shower spaces that require the additional room.
Easy Access Handicapped Accessible Shower Stalls
Our accessible shower stalls feature a left or right hand drain location to fit your existing plumbing. A low 1” beveled threshold with a reinforced and pre-leveled shower base is easy to install and even easier to step into. The walls have full wood backing to offer strength and easy installation of accessories in your custom easy access shower.
Save Money with the Shower Package
The shower package includes the accessories you will need to install a complete accessible shower. The shower package cost less than ordering each item individually.
Featuring luxurious, durable and easy-to-clean applied acrylic finish with an 8” tile pattern, Freedom barrier-free showers have the safety you require without sacrificing style. For peace of mind, we are pleased to provide a 30-year warranty on manufacturing defects.
Accessible Shower Features:
- Outside Dimensions: 60”w X 37”d x 78”h
- 5-piece for remodeling
- 1” barrier free threshold
- Self-supporting and pre-leveled shower base eliminates mud setting
- Full fiberglass encapsulated wood backing on walls for accessories installation
- Tile pattern, easy-to-clean applied acrylic finish
- 1 large molded soap ledge
- Textured slip-resistant floor
- Left drain location (Right or center drain available)
- Made in America
- 30 Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
Freedom Shower Package includes:
- Padded 24” x 16” Folding Shower Bench
- Collapsible Water Retainer with end caps
- Handheld showerhead with Glide bar
- Pressure Balanced Mixing Valve
- 2 x 24” Stainless Steel Grab Bars
- 1 x 42” Stainless Steel Grab Bars
- Curtain Rod
- Heavy duty weighted shower curtain
- 2” caulkless drain assembly
Other Available Accessories:
- Color upgrade to Bone or Biscuit
- Corner shelf grab bar
- Flange Trim Kit
- Semi-permanent threshold adapter
These showers are available with 2 Upper Soap Ledges or with No Lower Soap Ledge. Call for custom configurations.
- IPC International Plumbing Code
- UPC Uniform Plumbing Code
- ANSI Z124.2 Standards for Plastic Showers
- CSA (Canadian Standards Association)
|Product Specification (PDF)||22/03/2017||463.92KB||Download|
|Care and Cleaning (PDF)||22/03/2017||875.34KB||Download|
|Construction Features (PDF)||22/03/2017||101.61KB||Download|
Freedom Shower Features
With an ultra low threshold, a Freedom Shower provides complete freedom when bathing. Wood backed walls allow you to install your custom grab bars and a shower seat where you need them to be. A handheld shower with pressure mixing valve lets you sit or stand while bathing and ensures you don't get injured by changing water temperatures.
Freedom Accessible Shower Installation Video
5 Steps to Install a Freedom Accessible Shower. Our multi-piece shower stall offers barrier free wheelchair access.