60" x 37" Freedom Accessible Shower Package, Right Drain5-Piece for Remodeling
- Handicapped Accessible Shower by Freedom
- 60" x 37" Accessible Shower with Accessory Package included
- 5-Piece for Remodelling, Right Drain
- Curbless 1" Bevelled Threshold
(Customize Quote by Choosing Desired Options)
Providing easy and safe access to bathing for all family members who rely on a wheelchair or walker, can make a world of difference in long term health and wellbeing. The extra deep, five piece Freedom Accessible Showers offer more elbow room while bathing, and is one of the best showers for elderly people.
Save Money with the Shower Package
The shower packages include the accessories you will need to install a complete accessible shower. Ordering the shower package costs less than ordering each item individually.
Our handicapped accessible shower stalls feature a left or right hand drain location and a low 1” beveled threshold, with a reinforced and pre-leveled shower base. The walls have full wood backing to offer strength and easy installation of accessories in your easy access shower.
Easy Access, Easy to Clean, Easy to Enjoy
Featuring luxurious, durable and easy to clean applied acrylic finish with an 8” tile pattern, Freedom Showers offer a 30 year warranty on manufacturing defects for peace of mind.
Freedom Shower Features:
- Outside Dimensions: 60”w X 37”d x 78”h
- 5-piece for remodeling
- 1” barrier free threshold
- Self-supporting and pre-leveled shower base eliminates mud setting
- Full fiberglass encapsulated wood backing on walls for installing accessories
- Tile pattern, easy to clean applied acrylic finish
- 1 large molded soap ledge
- Textured slip-resistant floor
- Right drain location (Left or center drain available)
- Made in America
- 30 Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
Accessible Shower Package includes:
- Padded 24” x 16” Folding Shower Bench
- Collapsible Water Retainer with end caps
- Handheld showerhead with Glide bar
- Pressure Balanced Mixing Valve
- 2 x 24” Stainless Steel Grab Bars
- 1 x 42” Stainless Steel Grab Bars
- Curtain Rod
- Heavy duty weighted shower curtain
- 2” caulkless drain assembly
Other Available Accessories:
- Color upgrade to Bone or Biscuit
- Corner shelf grab bar
- Flange Trim Kit
- Semi-permanent threshold adapter
These showers are available with 2 Upper Soap Ledges or with No Lower Soap Ledge. Call for custom configurations.
- IPC International Plumbing Code
- UPC Uniform Plumbing Code
- ANSI Z124.2 Standards for Plastic Showers
- CSA (Canadian Standards Association)
|Product Specification (PDF)||22/08/2017||463.92KB||Download|
|Care and Cleaning (PDF)||22/08/2017||875.34KB||Download|
|Construction Features (PDF)||22/08/2017||101.61KB||Download|
Freedom Shower Features
With an ultra low threshold, a Freedom Shower provides complete freedom when bathing. Wood backed walls allow you to install your custom grab bars and a shower seat where you need them to be. A handheld shower with pressure mixing valve lets you sit or stand while bathing and ensures you don't get injured by changing water temperatures.
Freedom Accessible Shower Installation Video
5 Steps to Install a Freedom Accessible Shower. Our multi-piece shower stall offers barrier free wheelchair access.