38 5/8" x 38 7/16" Freedom ADA Shower Base
(36" x 36" ID)
- ADA Compliant Shower Base
- 36" x 36" Inside Dimensions
- Low Profile Shower Base for Handicapped Access
- 30 Year Warranty
(Customize Quote by Choosing Desired Options)
Freedom ADA compliant shower pans have a 36” x 36” inside dimension to meet ADA code compliance. Made with fiberglass, with a durable, easy-to-clean applied acrylic finish, the ADA transfer shower pan features a slip-resistant and textured floor. A ½” barrier free threshold creates a safe access and exit point for bathers and should meet ADA requirements.
Combine the low profile shower base with custom wall tiles and the appropriate accessories to fulfill ADA compliance in commercial buildings.
ADA Shower Base for Handicapped Access
ADA Transfer Showers allow wheelchair users to roll up beside the shower entrance and transfer to a specially designed shower seat. Freedom ADA shower pans are self-supporting and pre-leveled, and so can be installed on a subfloor with no mud set. These features make for an easy installation, especially important for large jobs.
For peace of mind, Freedom ADA shower bases come with a 30 year warranty on manufacturing defects.
ADA Shower Pan Features:
- Outside Dimensions: 38 5/8”w x 38 7/16”d x 4 1/2”h
- ADA compliant inside dimension 36” x 36”
- ½” barrier free threshold
- Self-supporting and pre-leveled shower base eliminates mud setting
- Easy-to-clean applied acrylic finish
- Textured slip-resistant floor
- Made in America
- 30 Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
- ADA Accessibility Guidelines for Buildings and Facilities
- IPC International Plumbing Code
- UPC Uniform Plumbing Code
- ANSI Z124.2 Standards for Plastic Showers
- ANSI A117.1 Accessible and Useable Buildings and Facilities
- CSA approved
- NAHB, HUD, FHA
(Transfer Showers are not compliant in California)
- Folding Shower Seat
- Grab Bars
- Shower Rod
- Weighted Curtain
- Pressure Balance Valve
- Hand-held Shower and Slide Bar
- Surface mount stainless soap dish
- Caulkless Drain
- Collapsible Water Retainer
- Color upgrade
*Please note, for some ADA installation a recessed receiver flange is required on transfer showers. This model is not available with a receiver flange and may not suit some projects.
|Product Specification (PDF)||19/04/2017||326.67KB||Download|
|Care and Cleaning (PDF)||19/04/2017||875.34KB||Download|
Freedom Shower Features
With an ultra low threshold, a Freedom Shower Pan provides complete freedom when bathing. The low threshold is wheelchair accessible, and the preleveled base is easy to install.
Freedom Accessible Shower Installation Video
5 Steps to Install a Freedom Accessible Shower. Our barrier free shower pan offers wheelchair access.