Tile-Over Shower Pans are manufactured with an integrated drain and 6" splash walls, and come ready to accept tile directly on the surface without the need for liners, mudding or hot mopping. Each pan comes with epoxy adhesive for installing tiles on the shower pan.
Add ceramic, marble or stone tiles to the barrier free shower base to create an elegant shower to suit your bathroom design, personal preference and accessibility needs.
The easy to install, barrier free ready for tile shower bases are leak proof and mold resistant, and come with a round standard drain plate with a chrome finish. You can easily upgrade a round drain plate to a square designer plate allowing for easy installation of cut tile.
The optional Z flashing system is designed to eliminate the potential threat of water overflowing the splash wall or penetrating down behind the finished tile work. It secures to the studs holding the tiling shower base level and in place. A flashing kit is available for each tile ready shower pan size.
The shower pans for tile bathrooms come with a 3 year limited warranty on manufacturing defects.
Tile Ready Shower Base Features:
- 60” x 42” Outside dimension
- 1” Barrier free entrance on Center drain pan, 1.75” accessible threshold on end drain pans
- Center, left or right drain available
- Integrated 2” PVC drains (adaptable to cast iron or ABS)
- Round polished adjustable drain plate
- Integrated curb with structural ribbing
- 6” splash walls
- Tile sets directly on the surface
- Comes with Redi Poxy adhesive for applying tiles to the pan
- 3 Year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- USL - United States Standard
- ANSI Z124.2-95 ICC/ANSI A117.1-98
- ASTM F462-79
- Upgrade to square drain plate
- Polished Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze OR Satin (Brushed) Nickel
- Z flashing system
- Soap niches
- Leg ledge
Call to ask about benches and more sizes. Easy step models available here.