Support Pole with SuperBar
- ADA Support Pole with Super Grab Bar
- 300 lbs. Support for Bed & Bathroom Transfers
- 93" - 99" Floor to Ceiling Range (extenders available)
- Anti-microbial White Powder Coat Finish
(Customize Quote by Choosing Desired Options)
The Support Pole with Super Bar provides easy assistance during transfers from the bed, toilet or anywhere else in the home. The horizontal pivoting and locking Super Bar moves freely with you step-by-step, locking every 45 degrees to assist with standing and sitting.
Easy and Safe Transfers with the Super Bar
The Super Bar automatically locks when released, preventing falls and providing full support when making a transfer with multiple steps. This bar works well as a toilet safety rail for seniors and those with mobility disabilities, helping individuals retain their independence and mobility.
The Support Pole with pivoting bar can be installed between any floor and ceiling without having to drill holes. The pressure created by the jackscrew keeps the pole securely in place for up to 300 lbs. This is a great option when grab bar installation isn’t possible or desired. A comfortable grip and a clean modern design will suit any room.
Support Bar Features:
- 93” - 99” floor to ceiling range (Add optional extender for ceilings higher than 99”)
- Pole Diameter: 1.5”
- Bar Length: 16”
- Bar Diameter: 1.5”
- Bar Height on Pole: 24” to 38” from floor
- Bar Locking Positions: 8 (every 45 degrees)
- Alloy steel pole
- Anti-microbial WHITE powder coat finish
- 300 lbs. Weight capacity
- Install Yourself