An extra wide U-shaped shower chair is a valuable addition to any accessible shower. Sometimes a bench seat isn’t enough support in the shower, and so these chairs come with a back and arms. Installing our commode shower chair can make a world of difference for seniors and individuals with mobility disabilities, as well as their caregivers. Easy to install, shower chairs fold up against the wall when not in use.
Support, Durability, and Comfort all in one Chair
These commode shower seats are made of a sturdy, stainless steel frame with a padded blue seat on top. The U-shape allows for thorough cleaning, and makes it easier for caregiver assistance if required. These shower chairs come with two height adjustable legs that fold up with the seat. When properly installed, U-shaped shower chairs support up to 558 lbs. while the arms support up to 122 lbs. Bathers will feel safe and comfortable in these specially designed seats.
Commode Shower Chair Features:
- 27 ¾" x 22 ¾” Shower seat size overall
- 23 ¾" of width between the arms
- Height adjustable between 15” to 25”
- Stainless steel fold up frame, molded plastic seat
- U-shaped commode style seats
- Closed-cell foam pads on back and seat
- Pads are BLUE (available in Gray)
- 558 lbs. weight capacity for seated users
- Arms support up to 122 lbs.