For accessibility and extra support in the shower, install a Freedom L-Shaped ADA folding shower seat. In commercial buildings and public spaces, wheelchair accessible roll in and transfer showers often require L-shaped fold up shower benches for ADA code compliance. Freedom ADA shower seats (with legs) meet the federal ADA guidelines and provide accessibility to all users.
Durable Shower Seats for ADA Compliance
Our ADA shower seats feature a durable, easy-to-clean, phenolic slatted white seat top and a stainless steel frame, specially designed to fold up and down as needed.
The Freedom ADA compliant shower seat is height adjustable between 17” and 19” to meet code requirements. When seats are properly installed they can support up to 900 lbs. These models have been independently tested to withstand 1000 lbs. in a 30 minute static load test.
ADA Folding Shower Seats Feature:
- 32” x 22.5” seat size
- Right handed seat (Left available)
- Height adjustable for seat level between 17” and 19”
- Durable WHITE phenolic slatted seat top
- Four legs, hinged to fold up
- Stainless steel frame, with front access mounting flanges
- Supports up to 900 lbs. when properly installed