38 5/8" x 38 7/16" Freedom ADA Transfer Shower
4-Piece for Remodeling
(36" x 36" ID)
- Freedom ADA Transfer Shower Stall
- ADA Compliant 38 5/8" x 38 7/16" Shower Stall
- 4-Piece Shower for Renovation Projects
- Handicapped Accessible Showers
(Customize Quote by Choosing Desired Options)
These Freedom ADA Transfer Showers have an inside dimension of 36” x 36” to meet ADA compliance. This 4-piece ADA compliant shower is perfect for remodeling projects.
The handicapped accessible ADA shower enclosure has a ½” reinforced threshold, and a pre-leveled shower base, for simple and quick installation. Install with up to ½” finished flooring to create a flush entrance. Fiberglass ADA walk in showers have a modern subway tile look, and are finished with a durable, easy-to-clean applied acrylic.
Wheelchair Accessible Transfer Showers Are Our Specialty
Full wood backing adds sturdiness and structural reinforcement for added accessories. Order with a shower seat, grab bars, and other shower accessories, to meet ADAAG guidelines.
A great choice for completing commercial projects, barrier free Freedom Showers are easy to install, simplifying your renovation project. For peace of mind, all Freedom ADA showers come with a 30 year manufacturer's warranty.
ADA Transfer Shower Features:
- Outside Dimensions: 38 5/8”w x 38 7/16”d x 79”h
- ADA compliant inside dimension 36” x 36”
- 4-piece unit for remodeling
- ½” barrier free threshold
- Center drain location
- Self-supporting and pre-leveled shower base eliminates mud setting
- Full wood backing
- Subway tile pattern
- Easy-to-clean applied acrylic finish
- Textured slip-resistant floor
- Made in America
- 30 Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
Commercial Code Compliance:
- ADA Accessibility Guidelines for Buildings and Facilities
- IPC International Plumbing Code
- UPC Uniform Plumbing Code
- ANSI Z124.2 Standards for Plastic Showers
- ANSI A117.1 Accessible and Useable Buildings and Facilities
- CSA approved
- NAHB, HUD, FHA
(Call for MAS compiance or regional requirements)
- Folding Shower Seat
- Grab Bars
- Shower Rod
- Weighted Curtain
- Pressure Balance Valve
- Hand-held Shower and Slide Bar
- Surface mount stainless soap dish
- Caulkless Drain
- Collapsible Water Retainer
- Color upgrade to Bone or Biscuit
*Please note, for some ADA installation a recessed receiver flange is required on transfer showers. This model is not available with a receiver flange and may not suit some projects.
|Product Specification (PDF)||22/08/2017||317.12KB||Download|
|Care and Cleaning (PDF)||22/08/2017||875.34KB||Download|
|Construction Features (PDF)||22/08/2017||101.61KB||Download|
Freedom Barrier Free Shower installation
Install a Freedom Shower in 5 Easy Steps. Multi-piece shower stalls offer barrier free access so you can transfer from a wheelchair onto the shower seat.
Freedom Shower Features
With an ultra low threshold, a Freedom Shower provides complete freedom when bathing. Wood backed walls allow you to install your custom grab bars and a shower seat where you need them to be. A handheld shower with pressure mixing valve lets you sit or stand while bathing and ensures you don't get injured by changing water temperatures.