60" x 33⅜" Freedom Accessible Shower , Left Drain
5-Piece for Remodeling
- Handicapped Accessible Roll in Shower
- 60" x 33 ⅜" Shower replaces a Bathtub
- 5-Piece, Left Drain Location
- 30 Year Warranty
(Customize Quote by Choosing Desired Options)
One of the most popular Freedom Accessible Showers, this five-piece barrier-free shower stall fits in the same space as a standard 5’ bathtub. The 60" x 33 ⅜" model provides an extra 2 ⅜” in depth compared to standard models, providing more room for maneuverability. Freedom barrier-free showers are great for remodeling a residential bathroom for accessibility.
Zero threshold showers feature either a left or right hand drain location to match your existing plumbing. The ease of installation and extra 2 ⅜” of depth makes this the perfect replacement for your standard bathtub.
Low profile roll in showers make it incredibly easy to enter the shower space. For seniors and those with mobility impairments, easy access means a reduced risk of falling and less need for assistance.
Freedom Showers Are The Standard in Barrier-Free Bathing
The 1” beveled threshold comes with a reinforced and pre-leveled shower base. The walls have full wood backing that offer strength and easy installation of accessories, making these the premier showers for remodeling.
Featuring durable, luxurious and easy-to-clean applied acrylic finish with an 8” tile pattern, our fiberglass bathtub replacement showers come with a 30-year warranty on manufacturing defects for peace of mind.
Accessible Shower Features:
- Outside Dimensions: 60”w x 33 ⅜”d x 78”h
- 5-piece for remodeling
- 1” barrier free threshold
- Self-supporting and pre-leveled shower base eliminates mud setting
- Full fiberglass encapsulated wood backing on walls for accessories installation
- Tile pattern, easy-to-clean applied acrylic finish
- 1 large molded soap ledge
- Textured slip-resistant floor
- Left drain location (Right and Center drain available)
- Made in America
- 30 Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
- IPC International Plumbing Code
- UPC Uniform Plumbing Code
- ANSI Z124.2 Standards for Plastic Showers
- CSA (Canadian Standards Association)
- Color upgrade to Bone or Biscuit
- Collapsible water retainer with end caps
- Folding padded shower seat
- Caulkless drain
- Straight grab bars
- Corner shelf grab bar
- Shower rod
- Weighted curtain
- Pressure balance mixing valve
- Hand-held shower and slide bar
- Flange trim kit
- Semi-permanent threshold adapter
These showers are available with 2 Upper Soap Ledges or with No Lower Soap Ledge. Call for custom configurations.
|Product Specification (PDF)||22/08/2017||375.46KB||Download|
|Care and Cleaning (PDF)||22/08/2017||875.34KB||Download|
|Construction Features (PDF)||22/08/2017||101.61KB||Download|
Freedom Shower Features
With an ultra low threshold, a Freedom Shower provides complete freedom when bathing. Wood backed walls allow you to install your custom grab bars and a shower seat where you need them to be. A handheld shower with pressure mixing valve lets you sit or stand while bathing and ensures you don't get injured by changing water temperatures.
Freedom Accessible Shower Installation
5 Steps to Install a Freedom Accessible Shower. Our multi-piece shower stall offers barrier free wheelchair access.