Tile Over Shower pans make installing a custom tile shower in your home easy and trouble free. The 54" x 33" tile ready shower pans have an end drain to match exisiting plumbing if you are replacing a tub. The integrated drain comes with a round chrome finish plate, but can be upgraded to a square designer plate, which makes installation of cut tiles easier, reducing installation time.
Ready to Tile Shower Pans for Custom Showers
The easy to install, barrier free tile ready shower bases are leak proof, mold resistant and come ready to accept tile directly on the surface without the need for liners, mudding or hot mopping. Each tileable shower pan comes with epoxy adhesive for installing tiles on the shower pan. Add any tile to the barrier free shower base for a custom designed shower to match your bathroom style and accessibility needs.
The optional Z flashing kit eliminates the possibility of water overflowing the high 6" splash walls or penetrating behind the finished tile work. Once secured to the studs, it holds the tiled shower base level and in place. Add soap niches or a corner leg ledge to further customize your beautiful accessible shower.
The preformed shower pans for tile bathrooms come with a 3 year limited warranty on manufacturing defects.
Tile Ready Shower Base Features:
- 54” x 33” Outside dimension
- 1.75” Accessible threshold
- Right drain
- Integrated 2” PVC drains (adaptable to cast iron or ABS)
- Round polished adjustable drain plate
- Integrated curb with structural ribbing
- 6” splash walls
- Tile sets directly on the surface
- Comes with epoxy adhesive to adhere tiles to the pan
- 3 Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
- USL - United States Standard
- ANSI Z124.2-95 ICC/ANSI A117.1-98
- ASTM F462-79
- Upgrade to square drain plate
- Polished Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze OR Satin (Brushed) Nickel
- Z flashing system
- Soap niches
- Leg ledge
Call to ask about benches and more sizes. For Easy Step models click here.