60" x 32" Tile Over Barrier Free Shower Pan, Brushed Nickel Solid GrateLinear Drain
- Linear Drain Shower Base for Tiling
- Pan Outside Dimensions: 60" x 32"
- 3 Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- 5.75" Splash Walls
(Customize Quote by Choosing Desired Options)
Creating a custom tile shower with a modern linear style drain is easier than ever with our trench drain tiling shower base. The easy to install linear drain shower systems are pitched toward the molded-in trench drain near the back.
The leak proof tile shower base systems are completely waterproof, eliminating the need for liners, mudding or hot mopping.
Accessible Shower Base with Channel Drain
Replace your bathtub with 60” x 32” barrier free shower pan. Our Linear Drain Shower Bases have a low 2” barrier free threshold to create easy access or a roll in shower if necessary. A great solution for aging in place, when stepping into a bathtub becomes difficult.
The linear drain shower base for tiling comes ready to accept tile directly on the surface. Use the provided epoxy adhesive to install any type of tile on the shower pan. Add ceramic, marble, natural stone or mosaic tiles to create a designer shower that suits your personal style and accessibility needs.
The integrated trench drain comes with a Brushed Nickel Solid Drain Grate for added customization and style. Add the optional Z flashing system to complete the waterproofing system between the shower pan and custom tile walls.
The shower pans for tile bathrooms come with a 3 year limited warranty on manufacturing defects.
Trench Drain Tile Ready Shower Base Features:
- 60” x 32” Outside dimension
- 2.05” threshold height
- Back trench drain
- Integrated 2” PVC drains (adaptable to cast iron or ABS)
- Brushed Nickel Solid Grate
- Integrated curb with structural ribbing
- 5.75” splash walls
- Tile sets directly on the surface
- Comes with epoxy adhesive to adhere tiles to the pan
- 3 year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Made in America
- UL listed in USA and Canada
- IAPMO/ANSI Z124.1.2 (2005)
- ASTM F 462
- ICC/ANSI A117
- ICC/ANSI A117.1
- ANSI/ASME A112.18.2
- CSA B125.2 (2011)
- Z flashing system
- Soap niches
- Leg ledges
Call us to ask about benches, and more sizes. Easy step models also available here.