50½" x 50⅛" Freedom Accessible Shower
5-Piece for Remodeling
- Veteran Affairs (VA) Approved Barrier Free Shower
- 48” x 48” VA Compliant Inside Shower Dimensions,
- 50 ½” x 50 ⅛”, 5-piece Shower for remodeling
- 1” Barrier Free Threshold with Pre-levelled Shower Base
(Customize Quote by Choosing Desired Options)
The five-piece Freedom Accessible Showers are compliant with the VA (Veteran's Affairs) 48" x 48" inside dimension requirement, making it one of the premier showers for remodeling veteran’s homes for aging in place.
A center drain location minimizes your plumbing requirements for this barrier free shower stall. The 1” beveled threshold comes with a reinforced and pre-levelled shower base. Zero threshold showers provide safety and independence for seniors.
Freedom Accessible Showers Are Durable & Easy-To-Clean
This fiberglass shower model features a durable, luxurious and easy-to-cleanthe easy-to-clean applied acrylic finish with a modern tile pattern. Freedom handicapped shower stalls have full wood backing in the walls to offer strength and easy installation of custom accessories.
For peace of mind, Accessibility Professionals offers a 30 year warranty on manufacturing defects for all wood backed Freedom Showers.
Accessible Shower Features:
- Outside Dimensions: 50 ½”w x 50 ⅛”d x 77 ¾”h
- Inside Dimensions: 48” x 48”
- 5-piece for remodeling
- 1” barrier free threshold
- Self-supporting and pre-levelled shower base eliminates mud setting
- Full fiberglass encapsulated wood backing on walls for accessories installation
- Tile pattern with easy-to-clean applied acrylic finish
- 1 molded soap ledge
- Textured slip-resistant floor
- Center drain location
- Made in America
- 30 Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
- IPC International Plumbing Code
- UPC Uniform Plumbing Code
- ANSI Z124.2 Standards for Plastic Showers
- CSA (Canadian Standards Association)
- Veterans Affairs
- Color upgrade to bone or biscuit
- Collapsible water retainer with end caps
- Folding padded shower seat
- Caulkless Drain
- Straight grab bars
- Corner shelf grab bar
- Shower rod
- Weighted curtain
- Pressure balance mixing valve
- Hand-held shower and slide bar
- Flange trim kit
- Semi-permanent threshold adapter
|Product Specification (PDF)||20/03/2017||352.65KB||Download|
|Care and Cleaning (PDF)||20/03/2017||875.34KB||Download|
|Construction Features (PDF)||20/03/2017||1.03MB||Download|
Freedom Shower Features
With an ultra low threshold, a Freedom Shower provides complete freedom when bathing. Wood backed walls allow you to install your custom grab bars and a shower seat where you need them to be. A handheld shower with pressure mixing valve lets you sit or stand while bathing and ensures you don't get injured by changing water temperatures.
Freedom Accessible Shower Installation
5 Steps to Install a Freedom Accessible Shower. Our multi-piece shower stall offers barrier free wheelchair access.