54" x 31" Freedom Accessible Shower, Left Drain
5-Piece for Remodeling
- Bathtub Replacement for smaller spaces
- 54” x 31” Accessible Shower with Left End Drain
- 5-Piece Shower for Easy Installation
- 30 Year Warranty
(Customize Quote by Choosing Desired Options)
Make showering safe and comfortable for seniors aging in place and family members with a disability. This multi-piece Freedom Accessible Shower is perfect for bathtub replacement in areas smaller than the standard bath/shower space (i.e. mobile homes and garden tubs). For standard bath/shower spaces see our 60" x 31" model.
Our handicapped accessibility showers are designed for easy and quick installations. This unit is available with either a left or right hand drain location to minimize your plumbing requirements.
Easy Access Showers, Easy-To-Clean Bathrooms
Easy Access Showers feature easy-to-clean applied acrylic finish in a modern 8” tile pattern. The pre-levelled fiberglass shower base has a reinforced 1” beveled threshold. Curbless showers greatly reduce the risk of falls in the bathroom, improving independence and allowing seniors to stay in their homes longer.
The full wood backing in Freedom Shower walls make our barrier free showers sturdy, providing reinforcement for easy installation of grab bars.
This quality barrier free shower comes with a 30-year warranty on manufacturing defects.
Accessible Shower Features:
- Outside Dimensions: 54”w x 31”d x 77 ¾”h
- Inside Dimensions: 51 ¾” x 28 ⅝”
- 5-piece for remodeling
- 1” barrier free threshold
- Self-supporting and pre-levelled shower base eliminates mud setting
- Full fiberglass encapsulated wood backing on walls for accessories installation
- Tile pattern, easy-to-clean applied acrylic finish
- 1 molded soap ledge
- Textured slip-resistant floor
- Left drain location (Right available)
- Made in America
- 30 Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
- IPC International Plumbing Code
- UPC Uniform Plumbing Code
- ANSI Z124.2 Standards for Plastic Showers
- CSA (Canadian Standards Association)
- Color upgrade to Bone or Biscuit
- Collapsible water retainer with end caps
- Folding padded shower seat
- Caulkless drain
- Straight grab bars
- Corner shelf grab bar
- Shower rod
- Weighted curtain
- Pressure balance mixing valve
- Hand-held shower and slide bar
- Flange trim kit
- Semi-permanent threshold adapter
|Product Specification (PDF)||18/07/2017||332.86KB||Download|
|Care and Cleaning (PDF)||18/07/2017||875.34KB||Download|
|Construction Features (PDF)||18/07/2017||1.03MB||Download|
Freedom Shower Features
With an ultra low threshold, a Freedom Shower provides complete freedom when bathing. Wood backed walls allow you to install your custom grab bars and a shower seat where you need them to be. A handheld shower with pressure mixing valve lets you sit or stand while bathing and ensures you don't get injured by changing water temperatures.
Freedom Accessible Shower Installation
5 Steps to Install a Freedom Accessible Shower. Our multi-piece shower stall offers barrier free wheelchair access.