54" x 36⅞" Freedom Accessible Showers, Left Drain
5-Piece for Remodeling
- Wheelchair Accessible Shower Stall
- 54” x 36 ⅞” Aging in Place Shower
- Self-supporting and Pre-leveled Shower Base
- 30 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
(Customize Quote by Choosing Desired Options)
Freedom Wheelchair Accessible Showers provide everything you need for safe bathing. The 54" x 36 ⅞" five-piece handicap shower is designed for bathtub replacements in areas smaller than the standard bath/shower space (i.e. manufactured homes and garden tubs), but is deeper than our 54" x 31" shower model, for extra bathing room. For standard bath/shower spaces see our 60" x 31" models.
Accessible Showers That Are Safe, Strong and Secure
Available with either a left or right hand drain location to minimize your plumbing requirements, Freedom barrier free shower stalls have a low 1” beveled threshold, and a reinforced and pre-leveled shower base. Zero threshold showers improve the safety in your bathroom, reducing the risk of falls and maximizing independence.
Full wood backing throughout the wall panels offers strength and easy installation of accessories. The fiberglass shower features a durable, easy-to-clean applied acrylic finish with an 8” tile pattern. Our customers are always impressed that their accessible shower can look so luxurious and modern with the added safety benefits.
For peace of mind, all Freedom easy access showers come with a 30-year warranty on manufacturing defects.
Barrier-Free Shower Features:
- Outside dimensions: 54”w x 36 ⅞”d x 77 ¾”h
- Inside dimensions: 51 ¾” x 34 ½”
- 5-piece for remodeling
- 1” barrier free threshold
- Self-supporting and pre-leveled shower base eliminates mud setting
- Full fiberglass encapsulated wood backing on walls for accessories installation
- Tile pattern, easy-to-clean applied acrylic finish
- 1 molded soap ledge
- Textured slip-resistant floor
- Left drain location (right available)
- Made in America
- 30 Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
- IPC International Plumbing Code
- UPC Uniform Plumbing Code
- ANSI Z124.2 Standards for Plastic Showers
- CSA (Canadian Standards Association)
- Color upgrade to Bone or Biscuit
- Collapsible water retainer with end caps
- Folding padded shower seat
- Caulkless drain Straight grab bars
- Corner shelf grab bar
- Shower rod
- Weighted curtain
- Pressure balance mixing valve
- Hand-held shower and slide bar
- Flange trim kit
- Semi-permanent threshold adapter
|Product Specification (PDF)||20/03/2017||326.82KB||Download|
|Care and Cleaning (PDF)||20/03/2017||790.47KB||Download|
|Construction Features (PDF)||20/03/2017||1.03MB||Download|
Freedom Shower Features
With an ultra low threshold, a Freedom Shower provides complete freedom when bathing. Wood backed walls allow you to install your custom grab bars and a shower seat where you need them to be. A handheld shower with pressure mixing valve lets you sit or stand while bathing and ensures you don't get injured by changing water temperatures.
Freedom Accessible Shower Installation
5 Steps to Install a Freedom Accessible Shower. Our multi-piece shower stall offers barrier free wheelchair access.