54" x 36⅞" Freedom Accessible Shower, Right Drain
5-Piece for Remodeling
- Shower for Handicapped Accessible Bathroom
- 54" x 36 ⅞" Accessible Shower
- 5-Piece, Right Hand Drain
- Ideal for Manufactured Homes
(Customize Quote by Choosing Desired Options)
Freedom Accessible Showers provide everything you need for a safe and comfortable bathing experience. Our five-piece handicap shower is designed for bathtub replacements in areas smaller than the standard bath/shower space (i.e. mobile homes and garden tubs), but is deeper than our 51" x 31" model, for extra bathing room. For standard bath/shower spaces see our 60" x 31" model.
Available with either a right or left hand drain location to minimize your plumbing requirements, our Freedom barrier-free shower stalls have a low 1” beveled threshold as well as a reinforced and pre-leveled shower base. Zero threshold showers improve the safety in your bathroom, reducing the risk of falls and maximizing independence.
Experience True Barrier-Free Bathing With Freedom Showers
Shower wall panels have full wood backing throughout, offering strength and easy installation of accessories. This fiberglass shower features a durable, easy-to-clean applied acrylic finish with an 8” tile pattern. Our customers are always impressed that their accessible shower can look so luxurious and modern with added safety benefits.
For peace of mind, Freedom barrier-free showers come with a 30-year warranty on manufacturing defects.
Barrier-Free Shower Features:
- Outside dimensions: 54”w x 36 ⅞”d x 77 ¾”h
- Inside dimensions: 51 ¾” x 34 ½”
- 5-piece for remodeling
- 1” barrier-free threshold
- Self-supporting and pre-leveled shower base eliminates mud setting
- Full fiberglass encapsulated wood backing on walls for accessories installation
- Tile pattern, easy-to-clean applied acrylic finish
- 1 molded soap ledge
- Textured slip-resistant floor
- Right drain location (left available)
- Made in America
- 30 Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
- IPC International Plumbing Code
- UPC Uniform Plumbing Code
- ANSI Z124.2 Standards for Plastic Showers
- CSA (Canadian Standards Association)
- Color upgrade to Bone or Biscuit
- Collapsible water retainer with end caps
- Folding padded shower seat
- Caulkless drain
- Straight grab bars
- Corner shelf grab bar
- Shower rod
- Weighted curtain
- Pressure balance mixing valve
- Hand-held shower and slide bar
- Flange trim kit
- Semi-permanent threshold adapter
|Product Specification (PDF)||20/03/2017||326.82KB||Download|
|Care and Cleaning (PDF)||20/03/2017||875.34KB||Download|
|Construction Features (PDF)||20/03/2017||1.03MB||Download|
Freedom Shower Features
With an ultra low threshold, a Freedom Shower provides complete freedom when bathing. Wood backed walls allow you to install your custom grab bars and a shower seat where you need them to be. A handheld shower with pressure mixing valve lets you sit or stand while bathing and ensures you don't get injured by changing water temperatures.
Installation of Freedom Accessible Showers
5 Steps to Install a Freedom Accessible Shower. Our multi-piece shower stall offers barrier free wheelchair access.