60" x 31" Freedom Accessible Shower, Center Drain
5-Piece for Remodeling
- Easy Access Barrier Free Shower Stall
- Freedom 60" x 31" Accessible Shower with Center Drain
- Easy Installation 5-piece Shower
- Wood Wall Reinforcement for Installing Accessories
(Customize Quote by Choosing Desired Options)
One of our most popular Freedom Accessible Showers, the 60" x 31" easy access shower fits in the same space as a standard 5’ bathtub and is ideal for a residential accessible bathroom.
This handicapped shower model features a center drain location. We also carry a left and right drain shower to better fit your plumbing needs. The 3/4” beveled threshold is reinforced for strength while the shower base is pre-leveled for easy installation. Curbless showers are the perfect shower solution for aging individuals and those with mobility impairments. Freedom Showers help prevent falls while increasing independence, all without sacrificing style.
The Perfect Barrier-Free Shower for Your Bathroom Remodel
The 60" x 31" shower walls have full wood backing, which provides strength and easy installation of accessories, making it an ideal barrier-free shower for remodeling.
Featuring durable, luxurious and easy-to-clean applied acrylic finishs with an 8” tile pattern, all fiberglass Freedom Showers come with a 30-year warranty on manufacturing defects for added peace of mind.
Accessible Shower Features:
- Outside Dimensions: 60”w x 31”d x 78”h
- 5-piece for remodeling
- 3/4” barrier free threshold
- Self-supporting and pre-leveled shower base eliminates mud setting
- Full fiberglass encapsulated wood backing on walls for accessories installation
- 8" Tile pattern, easy-to-clean applied acrylic finish
- 1 large molded soap ledge
- Textured slip-resistant floor
- Center drain location (right and left drain available)
- Made in America
- 30 Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
- IPC International Plumbing Code
- UPC Uniform Plumbing Code
- ANSI Z124.2 Standards for Plastic Showers
- CSA (Canadian Standards Association)
- Color upgrade to Bone or Biscuit
- Collapsible water retainer with end caps
- Folding padded shower seat
- Caulkless drain
- Straight grab bars
- Corner shelf grab bar
- Shower rod
- Weighted curtain pressure balance mixing valve
- Hand-held shower and slide bar
- Flange trim kit
- Semi-permanent threshold adapter
These showers are available with 2 Upper Soap Ledges or with No Lower Soap Ledge. Call for custom configurations.
|Product Specification (PDF)||17/10/2017||385.94KB||Download|
|Care and Cleaning (PDF)||17/10/2017||875.34KB||Download|
|Construction Features (PDF)||17/10/2017||982.02KB||Download|
Freedom Shower Features
With an ultra low threshold, a Freedom Shower provides complete freedom when bathing. Wood backed walls allow you to install your custom grab bars and a shower seat where you need them to be. A handheld shower with pressure mixing valve lets you sit or stand while bathing and ensures you don't get injured by changing water temperatures.
Freedom Accessible Shower Installation
5 Steps to Install a Freedom Accessible Shower. Our multi-piece shower stall offers barrier free wheelchair access.