60" x 31" Freedom Accessible Shower, Right Drain
5-Piece for Remodeling
- Replace a Bathtub
- Make Your Bathroom Handicapped Accessible
- 60" x 31" Freedom Accessible Shower, Right Drain
- 5-Piece for Remodeling
(Customize Quote by Choosing Desired Options)
Our best-selling Freedom Accessible Shower, the 60” x 31” shower model, fits in the same space as a standard 5’ bathtub. This five-piece barrier free shower is perfect for remodeling a residential bathroom for accessibility.
This accessible shower stall features either a right or left hand drain location to match your existing plumbing. This feature makes installation incredibly simple and reduces the time spent in construction so that you can spend more time in your barrier free shower. A center drain unit is also available.
Freedom Showers Mean Strength & Easy Installation
Curbless showers are the ideal design for seniors and others with mobility disabilities. By reducing the height of entry into the shower one can reduce the risk of falling. This Freedom Shower has a low 1” beveled threshold along with a reinforced and pre-leveled shower base. The walls have full wood backing to offer strength and easy installation of accessories, making the 60” x 31” Freedom Accessible Shower the premier product for remodeling.
Featuring durable, luxurious and easy-to-clean applied acrylic finish with an 8” tile pattern, this fiberglass bathtub replacement shower comes with a 30-year warranty on manufacturing defects for added peace of mind.
Bathtub Replacement Shower Features:
- Outside Dimensions: 60”w x 31”d x 78”h
- 5-piece for remodeling
- 1” barrier free threshold
- Self-supporting and pre-leveled shower base eliminates mud setting
- Full fiberglass encapsulated wood backing on walls for accessories installation
- 8" tile pattern, easy-to-clean applied acrylic finish
- 1 large molded soap ledge
- Textured slip-resistant floor
- Right drain location (Left and Center drain available)
- Made in America
- 30 Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
- IPC International Plumbing Code
- UPC Uniform Plumbing Code
- ANSI Z124.2 Standards for Plastic Showers
- CSA (Canadian Standards Association)
- Color upgrade to Bone or Biscuit
- Collapsible water retainer with end caps
- Folding padded shower seat
- Caulkless drain
- Straight grab bars
- Corner shelf grab bar
- Shower rod
- Weighted curtain
- Pressure balance mixing valve
- Hand-held shower and slide bar
- Flange trim kit
- Semi-permanent threshold adapter
These showers are available with 2 Upper Soap Ledges or with No Lower Soap Ledge. Call for custom configurations.
|Product Specification (PDF)||18/07/2017||387.33KB||Download|
|Care and Cleaning (PDF)||18/07/2017||875.34KB||Download|
|Construction Features (PDF)||18/07/2017||1.03MB||Download|
Freedom Shower Features
With an ultra low threshold, a Freedom Shower provides complete freedom when bathing. Wood backed walls allow you to install your custom grab bars and a shower seat where you need them to be. A handheld shower with pressure mixing valve lets you sit or stand while bathing and ensures you don't get injured by changing water temperatures.
Freedom Accessible Shower Installation
5 Steps to Install a Freedom Accessible Shower. Our multi-piece shower stall offers barrier free wheelchair access.