61" x 61" Freedom Accessible Corner Shower
3-Piece for Remodeling
- Handicapped Accessible Corner Shower
- Large 61" x 61", 3-Piece Shower Stall
- Barrier Free Double Entry Shower
- Wheelchair Accessible
(Customize Quote by Choosing Desired Options)
Our double entry three piece Freedom Accessible Shower offers the largest usable space for bathing. The easy access corner shower works well to accommodate a bather in a wheelchair and an assisting caregiver if necessary. The corner access provides lots of room to get a reclining shower chair in and out easily.
Our corner handicapped accessible showers feature a center drain location and a low profile 1 ¼” beveled threshold, with a reinforced and pre-leveled shower base.
A 3-Piece Accessible Shower With Double Entry
The barrier free shower features durable, luxurious and easy to clean applied acrylic finish with an 8” tile pattern. Full plywood backing in walls offers strength and easy installation of accessories.
For peace of mind this barrier-free shower offers a 30 year warranty on manufacturing defects.
Accessible Shower Features:
- 61”W X 61”d x 78”h OD
- 3-piece for remodeling
- 1 1/4” barrier free threshold
- Self-supporting and pre-leveled shower base eliminates mud setting
- Full fiberglass encapsulated wood backing on walls
- Tile pattern, easy to clean applied acrylic finish
- 3 molded soap ledges
- Textured slip-resistant floor
- Center drain location
- Made in America
- 30 Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
- IPC International Plumbing Code
- UPC Uniform Plumbing Code
- ANSI Z124.2 Standards for Plastic Showers
- CSA (Canadian Standards Association)
- Color upgrade to Bone or Biscuit
- Collapsible water retainer with end caps
- Folding padded shower seat
- Caulkless drain
- Straight grab bars
- Corner shelf grab bar
- Corner shower rod with J hook
- Weighted curtains for each entrance side
- Pressure balance mixing valve
- Hand-held shower and slide bar
- Flange trim kit
|Product Specification (PDF)||17/10/2017||382.49KB||Download|
|Care and Cleaning (PDF)||17/10/2017||875.34KB||Download|
|Construction Features (PDF)||17/10/2017||982.02KB||Download|
Freedom Shower Features
With an ultra low threshold, a Freedom Shower provides complete freedom when bathing. Wood backed walls allow you to install your custom grab bars and a shower seat where you need them to be. A handheld shower with pressure mixing valve lets you sit or stand while bathing and ensures you don't get injured by changing water temperatures.
Freedom Accessible Shower Installation
5 Steps to Install a Freedom Accessible Shower. Our multi-piece shower stall offers barrier free wheelchair access.