26" x 22½" ADA Shower Seat with legs, LEFT Hand, Phenolic Slatted WHITEMade in America
- ADA L-Shaped Shower Chair
- 26” x 22.5” Left-handed Seat
- 4 Folding Steel Legs
- White Phenolic Slatted Top
For accessibility and extra support in the shower, install a durable Freedom L-Shaped ADA folding shower seat. In commercial buildings and public spaces, wheelchair accessible roll in and transfer showers often require an L-shaped fold up shower bench for ADA code compliance. Freedom shower seats meet federal ADA guidelines and provide a safe, accessible space for all users.
A Seat with Safety, Comfort and Accessibility
These ADA shower seats feature a durable, easy-to-clean phenolic slatted white seat top and a stainless steel frame, designed to easily fold up and down as needed. Legs fold up and automatically lock in place when the seat is raised up against the wall, keeping them out of the way.
The Freedom ADA compliant shower seat is height adjustable between 17” and 19” to meet code requirements. When properly installed, these shower seats can support up to 900 lbs. These models have been independently tested to withstand 1000 lbs. in a 30 minute static load test.
ADA Folding Shower Seats Feature:
- 26” x 22.5” seat size
- Left handed seat (Right available)
- Height adjustable for seat level between 17” and 19”
- Durable WHITE phenolic slatted seat top
- Four legs, hinged to fold up
- Stainless steel frame, with front access mounting flanges
- Supports up to 900 lbs. when properly installed