32" x 22½" ADA Shower Seat with legs, LEFT Hand, Phenolic Slatted TEAKMade in America
- ADA Compliant 32” x 22.5” Shower Seat
- Left-handed Bench with Legs
- Teak Phenolic Slatted Seat Top
- 900 lbs. Weight Capacity
To complete an ADA Shower installation in commercial buildings or public spaces, you will likely need a wall mounted shower seat to meet ADA code compliance. The Freedom L shaped ADA shower seat provides accessibility and extra support in the shower while meeting federal ADA guidelines.
Durable Shower Seats for Patient Care
Wall mounted seats are safer than shower stools for commercial or home use, for independent living or assisted care. The ADA compliant shower seat easily folds up against the wall when not in use to save space in the shower. Finished with an easy-to-clean phenolic slatted top, made to look like teak, and a high quality stainless steel frame, the 32" wide shower seat is a great choice in larger showers to provide long lasting support and added safety.
Install Freedom ADA shower seats at a height between 17” and 19” to meet code requirements. When properly installed, seats can support up to 900 lbs. and have been independently tested to withstand 1000 lbs. in a 30 minute static load test.
ADA Folding Shower Seat Features:
- 32” x 22.5” seat size
- Left handed seat (Right available)
- Height adjustable for seat level between 17” and 19”
- Durable phenolic slatted seat top, with TEAK look
- Four legs, hinged to fold up
- Stainless steel frame, with front access mounting flanges
- Supports up to 900 lbs. when properly installed