26" x 22½" ADA Shower Seat with legs, RIGHT Hand, Phenolic Slatted TEAKMade in America
- ADA Compliant Teak Shower Seat
- 26” x 22.5” Right-handed Bench
- 4 Folding Steel Legs
- Made in America
For accessibility and extra support in the shower, install a durable Freedom L-Shaped ADA compliant shower seat in your home or business. In commercial buildings and public spaces, wheelchair accessible roll in and transfer showers often require an L-shaped, wall mounted shower seat for ADA code compliance. Freedom ADA shower seats meet the federal ADA guidelines and offer accessibility for all users.
Sleek Teak Shower Seat
Our ADA compliant shower seat features an easy-to-clean, teak phenolic slatted seat top and a stainless steel frame, designed to easily fold up and down as needed. Legs fold up and automatically lock in place when the seat is raised up against the wall, providing valuable space.
Freedom ADA shower seats are height adjustable between 17” and 19” to meet code requirements. When seats are properly installed, they can support up to 900 lbs. and have been independently tested to withstand 1000 lbs. in a 30 minute static load test.
ADA Folding Shower Seat Features:
- 26” x 22.5” seat size
- Right handed seat (Left available)
- Height adjustable for seat level between 17” and 19”
- Durable phenolic slatted seat top, with TEAK look
- Four legs, hinged to fold up
- Stainless steel frame, with front access mounting flanges
- Supports up to 900 lbs. when properly installed